Emotions & Eating Workshop
Emotions & Eating: The Psychology of Wellness & Worth
September 8, 2018
Food is a gateway to our inner world, and wellness requires putting our self-worth into action.
Learn skills for taking clients deeper into rebuilding self-worth and upgrading their relationship to food. The way we relate to food holds keys to how we relate to the self, and to nurturing.
Unpacking the layers and reorienting clients to an inside-out perspective on their wellness, where health becomes intrinsically motivated rather than the ever out of reach external prize, lays the foundation for deep transformation in all areas of life.
◆ Psychology of Eating ◆ Mindfulness Interventions ◆ Role of Creativity ◆ Internal Systems
- This course is appropriate for therapists, counselors, social workers, professionals in the field of health, healing and wellness, and individuals interested in developing personal wellness insights and goals.
- The course will be experiential in nature including lecture, group discussion, art, one on one sharing, and application of mindfulness techniques related to eating and emotions
- Facilitated by three licensed psychotherapists
- Francie Healey M.A., CHC, LPCC
- Erica Westby, M.A., LPCC
- Tiannon Christine, M.A., LMHC
Date: September 8, 2018
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cost: $125 (6 Counseling CEUs available)